Sunday, December 24, 2017

Engineers in medicine

 I was trained as an engineer and part of it is chemicals and there uses, The people in other professions and others do not believe we have the knowledge to cross bridges but let me tell you we build bridges. 
So where to from here?
I do not really know because all trades cross paths.
Let me explain Engineering has drawing so does signwriting ,Signwriting has colour so does interior decorating much the same as architecture. Architecture is design cars are designed. Trades drive cars and so it goes on. Let me explain all jobs cross other trades lines in some way.  
I do all types of trade work and I see on social media people with out any trade qualifications say you can not do that. Why some are totally inept even at the work that they get paid for, Don't believe me ring a telco or an energy company and get sence out of them. Try also talking to a scam person on the phone they at least know what they want "your money".

No comments: