Sunday, September 10, 2017

Some years back

After reading Nikola Tesla papers my son Tim and I replicated some of his experiments we even modified them using simple electronics bought from the local Dick Smith store.
I came home one day and Tim said not to go into the garage as I would be fried,He had a broom handle and a nail in the end and he pushed it threw the door and the nail glowed red hot. There I told you so Tim gloated. I had to turn the power off on the house at the fuse box to kill the experiment.
One thing we did was to manipulate the electricity supply to the house and flash all the street lights with Morse code.
The power would make your hair stand up in unison to the street lights. Even my vision would go in and out of focus at the same rate. We deemed this was too dangerous so all experiments were stopped and the information was destroyed.
We even used directional energy to blast squash balls into the stratosphere. It was like slow motion watching the balls disappear into the heavens.  Tim wanted to use steel ball bearing balls to shoot into the heavens but I said NO.
Could Tesla split the earth in half I believe he could.

No comments: