Sunday, July 20, 2014

Dating sites

WOW what an eye opener! Some idiot had the gaul to email me with lies that even a dog could see threw. Raised in England by her uncle and went to school there from the age of 9. Piddly errors in grammar that my granddaughter would not make. But then some people are gullible but the photos were of professional quality hands on chin looking up batting her eyelids probably some photo stolen from online.
I give up finding a genuine partner because I honestly believe that they are but a myth. So for all the lookers and searchers you have to look in person and see the flaws and they to see yours.
Did you know that Mark Twain had a relationship with a woman via snail mail for 25 years and in the end curiosity got the better of him and he went and saw the lady and the relationship vanished in the blink of an eye.
Some years back I was in a email relationship with a lady in Tasmania and it was raunchy to say the least. I like Mark Twain let the curiosity get the better of me and in a flash the relationship vanished on meeting.
Hope you enjoyed this totally true story.

No comments: