Saturday, January 26, 2013

some times

Some times you just have to help your self. My wife was taken again by mental health and this is a case in point. She has got to want to help herself, It doesn't matter what I say or do its up to her. I now have to help myself and get on with my life and start living again, Instead of slowly dying. There was three weeks of washing up in the sink four hours later clean. It will take about a week to clean the house starting from the back and working to the front one room at a time. Just one room a day. I don't believe I was subdued into living like this. Sitting alone in the house made me look at myself and my surroundings and I do not like what I see.. It will change and I feel released already from the bonds that shackled me. Nuff said back to work.

No comments: