Tuesday, January 29, 2013

In court

I recommend taking a Beta-blocker (which is commonly used by singers and musicians before performing). This blocks the adrenaline rush and will keep your voice steady (if that is a concern to you). I said this to one of my associates, and one of my earlier associates in the practice said, “Why didn’t you tell me that!” Her first court appearance was in a murder trial and that is about as intense as giving evidence gets.
The above statement is from a training manual for psychiatrists.
Great to know that the people whom are speaking for or against you are on drugs what chance do you have?
Drug free straight talk is a thing of the past and lies and innuendos prevail. This is why forensic engineering and sciences are relied on at court, if done properly they cannot and do not lie.
If you want to read more on this subject then go to http://chemicalmurder.blogspot.com.au/

No comments: