Monday, April 23, 2012

Mental health

I think that I might have mislead some with my words of wisdom. I must admit that the mental health department has never said that they would fix the person, they were there to fix a problem. The problem is suicide. When looking at the return soldiers from any of the wars they are all thin worked hard and were deprived of the good things of life. Not that many mental issues.  They are my hero's and if we want to follow in the footsteps of anyone then why not these men and women. Instead we follow the Nazis with there electric shock torture and drugs supplied by AB Fabian who have changed there name and are still killing people today. Yes all censured by the Australian government and the legal system. Check out this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg-52mHIjhs

No comments: