Thursday, January 5, 2012

belonging

Belonging

Good to stay where you belong.
Having been up rooted all my life to have a place to call home would be something, It takes years to develop a circle of friends. I know there is some countries that are in termoil and are under persecution and I must admit that this would be a great strain on lifes activities. I personally would like to live in Canada Russia or China. I don't know why but these are the countries that appeal to me. These countries to me seem to be the freest places to be able to do as one likes.But in reality I may have made bad choises. What really makes ones life is the friends that you have and your communities that you have around you.
I know from experiences that people who have come to Australia have had it tough and the ones I have meet and got to know have been a blessing to have known.

No comments: