Sunday, July 25, 2010

industrial chemist

I spoke to an industrial chemist about these washing machine and how they dump there dirt on the clothes. He said that the problem is more serious than I have stated that is health wise. He also said that I have been understating the problem and there is no doubt that I am right in my assumptions. Pathogens build up over time and these are very serious to human health. Allergens and toxins are taken into the respiratory system from breathing the dust from bed linen and are causes of asthma and allergies. I feel that a full investigation should be made into these types of machines and the problems they cause. Sudden infant death syndrome could also be another problem associated with these machines. In the mean time I would suggest the the manufactures of these do there own tests and prepare them selves for a law suit.

No comments: