Tuesday, November 3, 2009

washing machine update




They gave me my money back and left the ruddy old new washing machine thing with me to get rid of. I did what I should have done in the first place and bought a machine from the scrap yard. As I have now done and its a little ripper cleans the clothes and dries them in the spin. I wont have to put them in the clothes drier to get the lint off the clothes like they suggested with the new washing machine. I would have had to buy a clothes drier as well and the electricity to run the drier would have broke the bank or the meter on the electrical box. So much for water saving energy efficient you bute washing machine.
When I finish washing the water will be drained over the garden so I get a second use for the water.The best thing is the cost difference between the two machines is a wopping $1004.00
The first photo shows the warranty sticker
The second photo shows the scrap washing machine.
cheers Stewart

No comments: